Van crashes into hedge on A1120 near Tesco roundabout
- Credit: Stowmarket Police
A van has crashed into a hedge on the A1120 at Stowupland near the roundabout for Tesco and McDonald's.
Police were called at 7.15am to reports that a van had crashed into a hedge between the roundabouts of the A1120/A14 at Stowupland and the roundabout for Tesco.
No injuries have been reported and the vehicle is awaiting recovery off the road.
Stowmarket police said: "It is still very icy on the roads so please drive carefully and reduce your speed.
"Only travel if essential and make sure you have sufficient time to make it to your destination safely."
Police have been called to a number of crashes on Suffolk's roads this morning, with the A1071 at Hintlesham blocked for a short while.
The vehicles have since been recovered and all traffic has returned to normal.
- 1 'Arrogant' man bullied woman into sending intimate photos
- 2 New businesses set for former Ipswich sugar beet site
- 3 Police 'extremely concerned' for missing Ipswich woman Sarah Field
- 4 County lines drug dealer is jailed for eight years
- 5 Ipswich man denies rape of a child and will face trial
- 6 Police urge public to stick to the rules this weekend before first changes next week
- 7 Man dies following collision on A12
- 8 Filming for new TV detective thriller to take place in Suffolk
- 9 Full list: Wetherspoon beer gardens open in Suffolk on April 12
- 10 Clearing pigeon mess vital to Ipswich Waterfront rebirth
There was also some disruption on the A12 northbound on-slip from the B1070 at East Bergholt, where two vehicles collided.
This collision has also now been cleared.