Tragic family's inquest date set
AN inquest is to be held next week in to the deaths of Jayaprakash, Anupama and Pranau Chiti.Jayaprakash Chiti, 42, was found dead at the foot of the Orwell Bridge on February 3.
AN inquest is to be held next week in to the deaths of Jayaprakash, Anupama and Pranau Chiti.
Jayaprakash Chiti, 42, was found dead at the foot of the Orwell Bridge on February 3.
His two-year-old son Pranau was also found dead at the scene.
Mr Chiti's wife Anupama, 36, was later found stabbed to death at the family's home in Seckford Close, Rushmere St Andrew.
You may also want to watch:
The inquest will be held at Ipswich Crown Court on Wednesday July 28.
- 1 Man caught in Ipswich park paedophile sting jailed for more than two years
- 2 Should buses be kept out of Ipswich's Upper Brook Street?
- 3 Ipswich teenage boy arrested over stabbing
- 4 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 5 Ipswich lorry drivers raise a glass as haulage firm launches in-house watering hole
- 6 Couple avoid jail for campaign of harassment against neighbour
- 7 Five of the best places to cure your hangover in Ipswich
- 8 Farmland 'years away' from development, says builder
- 9 Woman accused of fraudulently giving £75k to son while bankrupt
- 10 Man taken to hospital after becoming stuck in mud in Ipswich riverbank