Train company meets punctuality target
REGIONAL train operator 'one' has reported its sixth consecutive period of more than 90 per cent punctuality.The company said that 91.42 pc of its trains arrived on time during the four weeks to August 18, improving its moving annual average (MAA) to 88.
REGIONAL train operator 'one' has reported its sixth consecutive period of more than 90 per cent punctuality.
The company said that 91.42 pc of its trains arrived on time during the four weeks to August 18, improving its moving annual average (MAA) to 88.54 pc- in line with its targets under a joint project to improve performance, launched in partnership with Network Rail in March.
The top performing route was one's West Anglia service from London to Harlow, Hertford and Cambridge, with 95.1pc of trains arriving within five minutes of the advertised time.
At the other end of the scale were mainline services from London to Chelmsford, Colchester, Ipswich and Norwich (for which ten minutes' leeway is allowed) and the Braintree, Clacton and Harwich branches with a figure of 88.7pc.
You may also want to watch:
On One's rural services, including the routes from Ipswich to Cambridge, Peterborough, Lowestoft and Felixstowe and from Norwich to Cambridge, Sheringham, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft, 89.1pc of trains arrived within five minutes of the scheduled time.
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 3 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 4 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 5 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 6 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 7 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 8 Daughter pays tribute to keen sailor with 'contagious energy'
- 9 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 10 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15