Train hits car near Norwich
EMERGENCY services have been sent to Swainsthorpe, in Norfolk where a train has collided with a car.The incident is thought to have happened at 7.24am at the location south of Norwich.
EMERGENCY services have been sent to Swainsthorpe, in Norfolk where a train has collided with a car.
The incident is thought to have happened at 7.24am at the location south of Norwich.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: “Police are currently on scene dealing with the accident.”
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust said they had one ambulance, one officer and one doctor on scene.
You may also want to watch:
A One spokeswoman said there had been no injuries to anyone on the train and it had not derailed in the accident.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 4 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 5 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 6 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 7 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 8 Felixstowe's mayor offers reassurance following lorry park death arrests
- 9 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 10 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions