Train service disrupted due to fatality
A TRAIN service running to London via Ipswich has been disrputed due to a fatality.The 9.47am train from Peterborough to London Liverpool Street started from March due to the incident and did not stop at Peterborough or Whittlesea.
A TRAIN service running between London and Peterborough via Ipswich has been disrupted due to a fatality.
Some of the National Express services between Peterborough and London Liverpool Street have been affected following the fatality, which involved an East Midlands train and happened between March and Whittlesea this morning.
The incident has meant some trains are starting and terminating at March, without stopping at Peterborough or Whittlesea.
A spokeswoman for National Express East Anglia said there are 16 trains that run between Peterborough and London and only one or two would be affected by this incident.
East Midlands services have also been affected.
- 1 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 2 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 3 Rudolph starts his run - when is he coming to your Ipswich street?
- 4 Plans submitted to turn special measures care home into hotel
- 5 Ipswich School named among the best in the region
- 6 Illegal immigrant caught running cannabis factory is jailed
- 7 Four charged over alleged samurai sword attack
- 8 Suspected drink-driver charged after three-car collision in Ipswich
- 9 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 10 Ipswich pubs offer cash reward to see spiking conviction