Tribute paid to victim of Norfolk blaze
TRIBUTE has been paid to a five-year-old boy who died in a house blaze in Thetford.Timmy McLean tragically died following a blaze at a two-storey home in St John's Way, Thetford at about 8.
TRIBUTE has been paid to a five-year-old boy who died in a house blaze in Thetford.
Timmy McLean tragically died following a blaze at a two-storey home in St John's Way, Thetford at about 8.30am yesterday.
The boy's parents Mel and Andrew said: “Timmy was full of life and had no fear.
“He was daddy's little man and was very playful.
“He was so lovely to his two sisters Faith and Chloe who doted on him a great deal.
“He loved his animals and playing with his Scalextric.
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 3 ‘I’ve got no life’ - Ipswich woman's agony as she waits for operation
- 4 Drug dealer found with cannabis, 133 tablets and cash jailed
- 5 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food around Ipswich
- 6 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 7 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 8 Open day for Ipswich pub on sale for £300,000
- 9 Did you know these 10 pubs were open in Ipswich?
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
“We are united in grief and devastated by the loss of our little angel.”