Tribute to teenage crash victim
TRIBUTES were today paid to a Suffolk teenager who was one of three youngsters killed in a road accident on the A12 early on Saturday morning.Carla Took, from Lowestoft, was a passenger in the Vauxhall Astra which was in collision with a Renault Laguna at Blythburgh.
TRIBUTES were today paid to a Suffolk teenager who was one of three youngsters killed in a road accident on the A12 early on Saturday morning.
Carla Took, from Lowestoft, was a passenger in the Vauxhall Astra which was in collision with a Renault Laguna at Blythburgh.
She and her friends had been to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert in Ipswich as an end of term treat to celebrate the end of her A-levels.
Her family paid tribute to her, saying: "Carla was the perfect daughter with so many friends. She was hard working at school, working towards a place at University, which she succeeded in obtaining at Lincoln.
“Carla was a well-balanced girl, who loved life and worked hard to get what she wanted.
“All that knew her loved her and the concert she went to with her friends was to celebrate the end of her A levels. Carla had a wide circle of friends. We will all miss Carla dearly. Carla was kind, thoughtful, caring and loving.
- 1 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The county's criminals locked up in the last week
- 3 Missing 13-year-old boy from Hadleigh found safe
- 4 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
- 5 Empty Ipswich office block could become new flats
- 6 Tattingstone 'suitcase murder': 'Never too late' say police on 55th anniversary
- 7 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 8 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 9 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view
- 10 Two Magpies Bakery set to open in Woodbridge after rapid revamp of store
“To our dearest daughter Carla, Mum, Dad and Kerry will always love you."