Tributes flood in for tragic Kate
EMOTIONAL tributes have been paid today to an inspirational young Suffolk teacher who has died suddenly.Kate Talmadge, 27, passed away on Thursday morning as she slept at her home in Thorney Road, Capel St Mary, where she lived with her parents.
EMOTIONAL tributes have been paid today to an inspirational young Suffolk teacher who has died suddenly.
Kate Talmadge, 27, passed away on Thursday morning as she slept at her home in Thorney Road, Capel St Mary, where she lived with her parents.
She was a well-known figure in Ipswich and Stowmarket having taught hundreds of students at Holywells High School as an art teacher prior to moving to a new role at Combs Middle School last September.
Her parents Steve and Rachel, and 24-year-old sister Alice, said she was a remarkable woman.
You may also want to watch:
The family said: “We have just lost somebody who is very precious to us.
“She brought so much joy to so many people.”
- 1 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 2 First look at plans for new Ipswich BMX track ahead of big build
- 3 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 4 WATCH: Former policeman given blue light salute during 24-hour marathon
- 5 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 6 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Plans for new Waterfront restaurant and bar receive over 50 objections
- 9 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 10 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
For the full story see tonight's Evening Star.