Tributes flow in to murdered Gemma
A TRULY special and beautiful person inside and out - just one of the tributes today to murdered Ipswich woman Gemma Adams.Amid all the horror of the discovery of Gemma's body - and the huge manhunt that has swung into action - the people of Ipswich and Suffolk have been unstinting in their support of the victim's family.
A TRULY special and beautiful person inside and out - just one of the tributes today to murdered Ipswich woman Gemma Adams.
Amid all the horror of the discovery of Gemma's body - and the huge manhunt that has swung into action - the people of Ipswich and Suffolk have been unstinting in their support of the victim's family.
Gemma, 25, was cruelly and viciously taken from her parents, siblings and partner just three weeks before Christmas and they now face the anguish of knowing her killer is still at large.
See tonight's Evening Star for full tributes to Gemma.
- excerpts of which are printed on page three today.
She brought “a lot of joy and happiness” to her friends' lives, another message read.
- 1 'This is all I've got' - Woman fighting to keep home where mum died
- 2 'From one family business to another' - Cattermole's changes hands
- 3 Teen fractured taxi driver's skull in 'shocking display of violence'
- 4 Woman bit dog owner during dispute over not picking up mess
- 5 Felixstowe man to star on small screen with converted Mini Cooper
- 6 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 7 46-year-old man who died in Great Bealings crash named
- 8 Teen taken to hospital with serious injuries after Ipswich crash
- 9 New Sports Direct still expected by mid-2022 in Ipswich town centre
- 10 Five forgotten Ipswich music venues and what they are now
Police are now calling on the public to help bring the killer of the young woman, who operated for a number of years in Ipswich red-light district, to justice.
Also facing anguish today is the family of 19-year-old Tania Nicol, who has now been missing for more than five weeks.
They are still no nearer to knowing what has happened to the teenager and police have said they have “grave concerns” for her safety.
N Pay your tribute to Gemma - page three and www.eveningstar.co.uk
N Hunt for Gemma's killer, see pages 2 and 3
N Latest news - ww.eveningstar.co.uk
N EdBlog at www.eveningstar.co.uk>