Tributes for car crash victim
TRIBUTES were today paid to a woman who was killed in an accident on the Suffolk border.Susan Winterbottom, who lived in Ipswich before moving to Colchester in 1974, died after a car crash on the A134 at Nayland on the Essex/Suffolk border on Thursday evening.
TRIBUTES were today paid to a woman who was killed in an accident on the Suffolk border.
Susan Winterbottom, who lived in Ipswich before moving to Colchester in 1974, died after a car crash on the A134 at Nayland on the Essex/Suffolk border on Thursday evening.
The 55-year-old from Pownall Crescent in Colchester was driving a Vauxhall Nova when it was in collision with a Vauxhall Cavalier travelling in the opposite direction.
The Cavalier was being driven by a 54-year-old woman from Great Cornard and a BMW driven by a 34-year-old woman from Great Waldingfield was also involved in the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Winterbottom's devastated husband David said: "Susan was a loving mother, wife, daughter and sister and will be sadly missed by all who knew her."
The couple had two daughters, Emily who is at University in York and Anna who lives in London.
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 3 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 4 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 5 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 6 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 7 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 8 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
She worked as an environmental scientific officer for St. Edmundsbury council.