Tributes for car crash victim
TRIBUTES were today paid to a woman who was killed in an accident on the Suffolk border.Susan Winterbottom, who lived in Ipswich before moving to Colchester in 1974, died after a car crash on the A134 at Nayland on the Essex/Suffolk border on Thursday evening.
TRIBUTES were today paid to a woman who was killed in an accident on the Suffolk border.
Susan Winterbottom, who lived in Ipswich before moving to Colchester in 1974, died after a car crash on the A134 at Nayland on the Essex/Suffolk border on Thursday evening.
The 55-year-old from Pownall Crescent in Colchester was driving a Vauxhall Nova when it was in collision with a Vauxhall Cavalier travelling in the opposite direction.
The Cavalier was being driven by a 54-year-old woman from Great Cornard and a BMW driven by a 34-year-old woman from Great Waldingfield was also involved in the crash.
Mrs Winterbottom's devastated husband David said: "Susan was a loving mother, wife, daughter and sister and will be sadly missed by all who knew her."
The couple had two daughters, Emily who is at University in York and Anna who lives in London.
- 1 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 2 Police seek driver who failed to stop at scene of crash
- 3 10 pictures of Ipswich pub's light switch-on
- 4 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 5 Ipswich Travelodge developer celebrates £7.4m bank backing
- 6 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 7 New gift card to encourage shoppers to use Ipswich town centre
- 8 Ipswich primary school closed for 'maintenance investigations'
- 9 'My son has never seen a health visitor' - Pandemic parents battle
- 10 Ipswich homes left without electricity after power cut
She worked as an environmental scientific officer for St. Edmundsbury council.