Tributes for car crash victim
TRIBUTES were today paid to a woman who was killed in an accident on the Suffolk border.Susan Winterbottom, who lived in Ipswich before moving to Colchester in 1974, died after a car crash on the A134 at Nayland on the Essex/Suffolk border on Thursday evening.
TRIBUTES were today paid to a woman who was killed in an accident on the Suffolk border.
Susan Winterbottom, who lived in Ipswich before moving to Colchester in 1974, died after a car crash on the A134 at Nayland on the Essex/Suffolk border on Thursday evening.
The 55-year-old from Pownall Crescent in Colchester was driving a Vauxhall Nova when it was in collision with a Vauxhall Cavalier travelling in the opposite direction.
The Cavalier was being driven by a 54-year-old woman from Great Cornard and a BMW driven by a 34-year-old woman from Great Waldingfield was also involved in the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Winterbottom's devastated husband David said: "Susan was a loving mother, wife, daughter and sister and will be sadly missed by all who knew her."
The couple had two daughters, Emily who is at University in York and Anna who lives in London.
- 1 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 2 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 3 Work to start on 150 new Ipswich council homes next year
- 4 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 5 Family concerned after 15-year-old girl reported missing from Ipswich
- 6 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: Burglar, dangerous driver and drug dealer put behind bars
- 8 New homes and dormitory block planned for Ipswich school site
- 9 See inside 5 of the most expensive dream homes in Ipswich
- 10 The 10 most Instagrammable spots in Ipswich - is your favourite on the list?
She worked as an environmental scientific officer for St. Edmundsbury council.