Tributes paid after death of teacher
EMOTIONAL tributes have been paid today to an inspirational young Suffolk teacher who has died suddenly.Kate Talmadge, 27, passed away on Thursday morning as she slept at her home in Thorney Road, Capel St Mary, where she lived with her parents.
EMOTIONAL tributes have been paid today to an inspirational young Suffolk teacher who has died suddenly.
Kate Talmadge, 27, passed away on Thursday morning as she slept at her home in Thorney Road, Capel St Mary, where she lived with her parents.
She was a well-known figure in Ipswich and Stowmarket having taught hundreds of students at Holywells High School as an art teacher prior to moving to a new role at Combs Middle School last September.
Her parents Steve and Rachel, and 24-year-old sister Alice, said she was a remarkable woman.
You may also want to watch:
The family said: “We have just lost somebody who is very precious to us.
“She brought so much joy to so many people.”
- 1 WATCH: England fan pulled out of water at Ipswich marina
- 2 Opening date confirmed for new indoor market in Ipswich's former Peacocks
- 3 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 'Stressed' bride forced to cut guest list just over a week before wedding
- 6 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 7 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown
- 8 Drug courier delivering cocaine in Ipswich is jailed
- 9 £1.4m home with swimming pool and tennis court for sale on edge of Ipswich
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Teenager 'unintentionally' pulled trigger, defence says
For the full story see tonight's Evening Star.