Tributes paid to Suffolk teenager
A FAMILY devastated by the loss of their teenage son have today paid a moving tribute.Andrew Armstrong, 18, from Queensway in Haverhill, died on Wednesday, August 8 when his motor cross bike collided with a telegraph pole in Burton End, Haverhill.
A FAMILY devastated by the loss of their teenage son have today paid a moving tribute.
Andrew Armstrong, 18, from Queensway in Haverhill, died on Wednesday, August 8 when his motor cross bike collided with a telegraph pole in Burton End, Haverhill.
His family have today released the following tribute: “Andrew was a larger than life character who lived life to the full, after such a tragic accident the support from his family and friends has been amazing.
“He died doing something he loved, being on his motor cross bike.
You may also want to watch:
“Many thanks to all the people that have laid tributes where he died and especially to the medical staff that day.
“Andrew will be sadly missed by his family and friends.”
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 4 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 6 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 7 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 8 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 9 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 10 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol
Mr Armstrong's funeral will be held at St Mary's Church, Haverhill at 1.30pm on Friday, August 24 and Risby crematorium at 3pm.
An inquest into Mr Armstrong's death has been opened and adjourned.