Tributes to crash victim Kirsty
A GRIEVING father has today paid tribute to his daughter who was killed in a crash on Sunday. Kirsty Cracknell, 24, died after an accident on the A140.
A GRIEVING father has today paid tribute to his daughter who was killed in a crash on Sunday.
Kirsty Cracknell, 24, died after an accident on the A140.
Her friend James Smy, 21, was also killed.
Miss Cracknell's father Neville said: “Words are inadequate to express our devastation at the tragic loss of Kirsty. She was beautiful inside and out, she loved life and she lived it to the full.
You may also want to watch:
“All her family will miss her terribly and would like to pay tribute to a rare and wonderful girl who blessed our lives and touched the hearts of many others.”
For the full story see tomorrow's Evening Star.
- 1 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 2 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 5 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 6 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
- 7 Father and son admit keeping banned weapons at Woodbridge home
- 8 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 9 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 10 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths