Tributes to sister who died shopping
A FAMILY have paid tribute to their sister who collapsed and died after going shopping.Now the family of Angela Rose hope to raise money for the Heartbeat charity in memory of their sister, whose funeral will be held today.
A FAMILY have paid tribute to their sister who collapsed and died after going shopping.
Now the family of Angela Rose hope to raise money for the Heartbeat charity in memory of their sister, whose funeral will be held today.
Miss Rose, who had five sisters and a brother, had heart problems and a hole in the heart. She collapsed while shopping in the Debenham's store in Ipswich earlier this month.
The 41-year-old lived in Haughley where she was looked after by carers. Her sister, Carol Wright, from Easton, near Woodbridge, said: "She was always happy, very happy and never once complained.
You may also want to watch:
"She was loved by everybody and gave so much back. She never forgot people's birthdays and was a thoughtful, kind and a considerate person.''
Miss Rose was born in Bury St Edmunds and was educated at Elmswell Primary School and the Priory School in Bury St Edmunds.
- 1 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 2 Anger as 'selfish' fly-tippers dump couch in Ipswich street
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 4 Man arrested over Cardinal Park stabbing
- 5 Army helicopter lands in field near Nacton after developing fault
- 6 Seafront theatre set for big improvements and balcony dining
- 7 Summertime Ipswich to bring the party to the Waterfront next month
- 8 Ipswich man in court accused of setting light to car
- 9 Nadia Cenci to get equality training after 'virtually no racism' tweet
- 10 Warning of lightning strikes across Suffolk as stormy weather continues
She suffered a small heart attack while at school and was disabled, but loved socialising, music and seaside holidays – and had been due to go on holiday to Clacton next week.
Her family praised the staff at Debenham's and the paramedics who attended to Miss Rose after she collapsed.
They also want to raise money for the Heartbeat charity, which helps patients with heart conditions and their families, providing transport to and from hospitals.
Miss Rose's funeral will be held at Elmswell's parish church from noon today. Her family requested flowers from close relatives only, but anyone who would like to make a donation in her memory to the Heartbeat charity should send it to Heartbeat, c/o L Fulcher Funeral Service, 58 Ipswich Street, Stowmarket, IP14 1AD.