Tributes to sister who died shopping
A FAMILY have paid tribute to their sister who collapsed and died after going shopping.Now the family of Angela Rose hope to raise money for the Heartbeat charity in memory of their sister, whose funeral will be held today.
A FAMILY have paid tribute to their sister who collapsed and died after going shopping.
Now the family of Angela Rose hope to raise money for the Heartbeat charity in memory of their sister, whose funeral will be held today.
Miss Rose, who had five sisters and a brother, had heart problems and a hole in the heart. She collapsed while shopping in the Debenham's store in Ipswich earlier this month.
The 41-year-old lived in Haughley where she was looked after by carers. Her sister, Carol Wright, from Easton, near Woodbridge, said: "She was always happy, very happy and never once complained.
You may also want to watch:
"She was loved by everybody and gave so much back. She never forgot people's birthdays and was a thoughtful, kind and a considerate person.''
Miss Rose was born in Bury St Edmunds and was educated at Elmswell Primary School and the Priory School in Bury St Edmunds.
- 1 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 2 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 3 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 4 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 5 Man caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 6 Developers seek views on plans for 150 homes on farmland
- 7 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 8 'They saved a life' - neighbour praises firefighters in Ipswich house blaze
- 9 Ed Sheeran to end break from music with performance at Big Weekend
- 10 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
She suffered a small heart attack while at school and was disabled, but loved socialising, music and seaside holidays – and had been due to go on holiday to Clacton next week.
Her family praised the staff at Debenham's and the paramedics who attended to Miss Rose after she collapsed.
They also want to raise money for the Heartbeat charity, which helps patients with heart conditions and their families, providing transport to and from hospitals.
Miss Rose's funeral will be held at Elmswell's parish church from noon today. Her family requested flowers from close relatives only, but anyone who would like to make a donation in her memory to the Heartbeat charity should send it to Heartbeat, c/o L Fulcher Funeral Service, 58 Ipswich Street, Stowmarket, IP14 1AD.