Trio charged over £1m trafficking ring
THREE men have been charged over a cocaine trafficking operation.Police in Cambridgeshire stopped a lorry carrying seven kilograms of the Class A drug valued at £1million in East Tilbury.
THREE men have been charged over a cocaine trafficking operation.
Police in Cambridgeshire stopped a lorry carrying seven kilograms of the Class A drug valued at £1million in East Tilbury on Friday morning.
Today they revealed they had charged the trio with conspiring to supply cocaine.
The charges followed a string of arrests across Essex and Cambridgeshire.
You may also want to watch:
The men charged are a 60-year-old from East Tilbury and a 27-year-old and 37-year-old from St Neots in Cambridgeshire.
Four other men have been bailed pending further enquiries.
- 1 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 2 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 3 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 4 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 5 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 7 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 8 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 Ed Sheeran self-isolating after testing positive for Covid