Trip for two by two
ITALY is the destination by tandem, for a young couple eager to raise cash for an Ipswich-based cause.Paul Bennett, originally from Netley Close, Ipswich, is now working at Steamboat Springs, Colorado, as a children's ski and snowboard instructorwith girlfriend Kaori.
ITALY is the destination by tandem, for a young couple eager to raise cash for an Ipswich-based cause.
Paul Bennett, originally from Netley Close, Ipswich, is now working at Steamboat Springs, Colorado, as a children's ski and snowboard instructor
with girlfriend Kaori.
Their 28-day trip is going to take them from Ipswich on April 28, to Bologna by tandem cycle.
You may also want to watch:
Paul, 26, said: "In this job I get to teach so many children who don't appreciate what they have the privilege to be doing. This is a real shame as when they do appreciate it the job is wonderful.
"For this reason we've decided to raise money for Sargent Cancer Care."
- 1 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 2 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 3 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 Big Hoot revealed as latest Ipswich art trail for 2022
- 6 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency
- 7 Developers seek views on plans for 150 homes on farmland
- 8 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 'They saved a life' - neighbour praises firefighters in Ipswich house blaze
The charity supports children in England who have cancer, and their
families. Part of this care involves going to the Lake District where the
children can rock climb, sail and do other activities.
Paul and Kaori ask if anyone can help by donating a bike, cycle clothing, panniers, money or accommodation en route.
The gaps in their schedule are in Lille, Amiens, Provins, Troyes, Chatillon-sur-Seine, Dijon, Chalon-sur-Saone, Bourg-en-Presse, Orange, Salon-de-Provence, San Remo, Finale, Genoa, Piacenza.
If you can help, email email@example.com.
For more details about Sargent Cancer Care call 01473 270122.