Trip for two by two
ITALY is the destination by tandem, for a young couple eager to raise cash for an Ipswich-based cause.Paul Bennett, originally from Netley Close, Ipswich, is now working at Steamboat Springs, Colorado, as a children's ski and snowboard instructorwith girlfriend Kaori.
ITALY is the destination by tandem, for a young couple eager to raise cash for an Ipswich-based cause.
Paul Bennett, originally from Netley Close, Ipswich, is now working at Steamboat Springs, Colorado, as a children's ski and snowboard instructor
with girlfriend Kaori.
Their 28-day trip is going to take them from Ipswich on April 28, to Bologna by tandem cycle.
Paul, 26, said: "In this job I get to teach so many children who don't appreciate what they have the privilege to be doing. This is a real shame as when they do appreciate it the job is wonderful.
"For this reason we've decided to raise money for Sargent Cancer Care."
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 3 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 4 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 5 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Delays likely on major Ipswich road as 12 days of roadworks planned
- 8 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 9 'Dedicated and devoted' - tributes paid to retired teacher Annick Smith
- 10 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
The charity supports children in England who have cancer, and their
families. Part of this care involves going to the Lake District where the
children can rock climb, sail and do other activities.
Paul and Kaori ask if anyone can help by donating a bike, cycle clothing, panniers, money or accommodation en route.
The gaps in their schedule are in Lille, Amiens, Provins, Troyes, Chatillon-sur-Seine, Dijon, Chalon-sur-Saone, Bourg-en-Presse, Orange, Salon-de-Provence, San Remo, Finale, Genoa, Piacenza.
If you can help, email email@example.com.
For more details about Sargent Cancer Care call 01473 270122.