Tumble drier fire drama

A FAMILY'S new year's eve preparations were disrupted when their tumble drier overheated and caught fire in Larchcroft Road, in Ipswich.Firefighters from Princes Street and Colchester Road were called to the drama and brought the blaze under control within 30 minutes.

A FAMILY'S new year's eve preparations were disrupted when their tumble drier overheated and caught fire in Larchcroft Road, in Ipswich.

Firefighters from Princes Street and Colchester Road were called to the drama and brought the blaze under control within 30 minutes.