Tumble drier fire in village
FIRE crews tackled a fire in a tumble drier at a Suffolk home.
POLICE were called to two suspicious car fires in Suffolk.
The first was in Packard Avenue at around 1.39am today . A fire crew from Ipswich doused the flames within 25 minutes.
Officers had earlier attended another suspicious blaze in Sandy Hill Lane in Ipswich to extinguish a fire on an abandoned moped.
Firefighters were called shortly before 7pm yesterday and took ten minutes to put out the fire.
You may also want to watch:
A crew from Ipswich also attended a car fire on the B1113 Loraine Way, near Suffolk Water Park at 2.56am today . The flames were extinguished by 3.19am.
Fire crews also tackled a fire in a tumble drier at a Suffolk home. Two fire engines were called to St Mary's Road in Creeting St Mary shortly after 5pm yesterday .
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 4 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 9 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 10 Ipswich parents can 'survive not thrive' on £15 half-term food vouchers
The flames were doused within 25 minutes.