Tumble dryer causes kitchen blaze

A TUMBLE dryer had to be removed from a house in Ipswich last night after catching fire.

A TUMBLE dryer had to be removed from a house in Ipswich last night after catching fire.

Two fire crews from Princes Street were called to the house in Tyler Street at 11.11pm.

Firefighters removed the tumble dryer while the kitchen was ventilated.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter