TV advert to attract students to the quay
waterfront: University Campus Suffolk (UCS) has launched its first national TV advertising campaign in the aim of recruiting more students from across the country.
UCS has worked with Suffolk based production company Bruizer, who have previously worked with to Smirnoff, produce the exciting TV advert and micro site.
The campaign strap-line, ‘What Will You Bring to UCS?’, aims to promote UCS as an institution where students can make a difference.
The advert is targeted at 17-24 year olds and currently features on E4, 4Music and other digital platforms to promote places available through Clearing this September.
The advert is supported by a microsite where you can find out more about courses available this September and view the advert.
Polly Bridgman, of UCS, said: “With this campaign we are not only telling potential students that we have places on courses and spaces in accommodation, but that by coming here they can leave their mark.”
The advert will run until Wednesday.
- 1 Mapped: Where parasite dangerous to dogs has been reported in Suffolk
- 2 Lane on A14 reopens after severe delays on Orwell Bridge
- 3 Plans for flats in former Ipswich pub progress
- 4 Swimming pool at primary school open again after two years
- 5 Why has my car been covered in dust?
- 6 Felixstowe's Wicker family beheaded by vandals
- 7 Car seized as driver tries to avoid parking fees at Stansted Airport
- 8 Critically endangered calf born at Jimmy's Farm near Ipswich
- 9 'Quietly confident' - Felixstowe Indian restaurant goes alcohol-free
- 10 Train services in Suffolk cancelled after horses escape onto tracks
n Are you a student at UCS? Tell us your experiences - e-mail Hollieemail@example.com or call 01473 324738.