WATCH - ‘I saw her in the distance and knew it was her’- Twiglet is found!
- Credit: Archant
Watch the heartwarming moment Max Norman from Stutton is reunited with his mother’s lost dog Twiglet.
Max, who organised an intensive hunt for the missing Jack Russell terrier, admits he did “lose hope” a few times but “just knew” 15-year-old Twiglet was still alive.
Twiglet went missing from Stutton on Tuesday afternoon and there had been no sign of her for several days.
Max even tried to lure her back with the smell of barbecued sausages.
Then earlier today Max received a phone call from a farmer in Brantham who had seen posters about missing Twiglet and believed he had seen her in a field between a river and a railway track.
You may also want to watch:
Max said: “I raced off in my Skoda like something out of a police action chase, I think I have broken my exhaust.”
The farmer who had spotted Twiglet through his binoculars showed Max where the missing dog was.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 3 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 6 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 7 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 10 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
Max said: “I saw her in the distance and knew it was her.”
Twiglet, who lost a lot of weight whilst she was missing, is now home with Max’s mother.
Max said his mother is delighted that Twiglet has been found and he is extremely grateful to the farmer and everyone else who searched for Twiglet.
Be sure to watch the moment when an emotional Max chases across a field to reach his family’s beloved pet.