Twins and multiples group celebrates its sixth birthday
- Credit: Sarah Lucy brown
Capel and South Suffolk Twins and Multiples Club celebrated its sixth anniversary today with a big birthday bash.
The group supports around 50 families across Suffolk offering a chance for parents to get together, make friends and share advice.
Group leader Fiona Farrell, who has twin boys Liam and Connor, four, said having multiples can often seem overwhelming.
“I first came along with my boys when they were eight months old,” she said
“It was great to come somewhere where there are parents who can share experiences – and now I can share mine.
“Someone recently came in aghast because her two started biting.
“We went up to her and said ‘we went through that too’.
- 1 Boy, 14, injured in altercation near Ipswich primary school
- 2 School submits plan to turn site into 7 homes
- 3 Evicted Suffolk family to move into £6,000 double-decker bus bought on eBay
- 4 Staff shortages hit 98% of firms, including Suffolk hotels and restaurants
- 5 Missing Ipswich man found safe
- 6 Emergency services attending incident in Suffolk town
- 7 Police hunting two men with Suffolk links after cannabis farm discovered
- 8 Severe delays on A14 outside Ipswich after vehicle sheds turf on road
- 9 Ipswich entrepreneur to appear on ITV show
- 10 Body of woman found in river in Hadleigh
“The look of relief on her face was amazing.”
The group meet every Wednesday from 10am to 12pm at Capel Community Church.