Two die in A14 accident
TWO people have died following a road accident on one of Suffolk's busiest roads.The single vehicle accident happened on the A14 near Kentford at shortly after 4pm on Saturday when a silver BMW 318 travelling on the eastbound carriageway overturned.
TWO people have died following a road accident on one of Suffolk's busiest roads.
The single vehicle accident happened on the A14 near Kentford shortly after 4pm on Saturday when a silver BMW 318 travelling on the Newmarket-bound carriageway overturned.
Police, ambulance and the fire service attended the accident.
The female passenger in the car died at the scene and the male driver died later after being taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
Any witnesses to the accident are asked to contact Sergeant Tim Lusher at the Bury St Edmunds Road Policing Unit on 01284 774100.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 3 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 4 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 5 Delays likely on major Ipswich road as 12 days of roadworks planned
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 8 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 9 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 10 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home