Two escape serious injury in crashes
A MOTORIST narrowly escaped serious injury today after his BMW careered off the A140 and into a ditch.The dark blue BMW 523 spun to rest just yards from a pond outside Foxes Farm, Creeting St Mary at 7am today.
A MOTORIST narrowly escaped serious injury today after his BMW careered off the A140 and into a ditch.
The dark blue BMW 523 spun to rest just yards from a pond outside Foxes Farm, Creeting St Mary at 7am today.
The male driver, who was from Laxfield, escaped uninjured but trembling with shock from the accident.
Elsewhere today, one man was taken to hospital after an accident on the A134 at Bradfield Combust between Bury St Edmunds and Sudbury.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the accident happened at 7am in The Street, Bradfield Combust but was described as "not serious". No other vehicle was involved
The lorry obstructed part of the road and required heavy haulage lifting equipment to remove the lorry and unblock the road.
- 1 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 2 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 3 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 4 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
- 5 Will Ipswich betting shop be turned into fish and chip shop?
- 6 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 7 Ipswich traffic measure 'on its way out' as petition launched
- 8 Plans to close A14 truck stop slammed amid driver shortage
- 9 Women facing prison after admitting robbery in Ipswich
- 10 'Massive success' - see pictures from Ipswich LGBT+ night