Two escape serious injury in crashes
A MOTORIST narrowly escaped serious injury today after his BMW careered off the A140 and into a ditch.The dark blue BMW 523 spun to rest just yards from a pond outside Foxes Farm, Creeting St Mary at 7am today.
A MOTORIST narrowly escaped serious injury today after his BMW careered off the A140 and into a ditch.
The dark blue BMW 523 spun to rest just yards from a pond outside Foxes Farm, Creeting St Mary at 7am today.
The male driver, who was from Laxfield, escaped uninjured but trembling with shock from the accident.
Elsewhere today, one man was taken to hospital after an accident on the A134 at Bradfield Combust between Bury St Edmunds and Sudbury.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the accident happened at 7am in The Street, Bradfield Combust but was described as "not serious". No other vehicle was involved
The lorry obstructed part of the road and required heavy haulage lifting equipment to remove the lorry and unblock the road.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 2 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Plans to turn Ipswich office into housing resubmitted with fewer flats
- 5 Lorry driver charged after £8.5m cocaine seizure
- 6 Community left heartbroken by loss of mum Jessica
- 7 Could restaurant move into closed Little Waitrose in Ipswich?
- 8 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 9 'A great shame' - Portman Road won't host county cup finals due to pitch renovations
- 10 Man accused of stealing phone from woman in Ipswich street