Two hurt in Ipswich smash
TWO people were taken to hospital after being injured in a two car smash in Prince of Wales Drive, Ipswich.The accident happened at around 7.15pm yesterday between an E-reg Volvo and an M-Reg Volkswagen Golf.
TWO people were taken to hospital after being injured in a two car smash in Prince of Wales Drive, Ipswich.
The accident happened at around 7.15pm yesterday between an E-reg Volvo and an M-Reg Volkswagen Golf.
An ambulance spokesman said two ambulances rushed to the scene after a 999 call.
He confirmed two people had been taken to Ipswich Hospital but was unable to provide personal details or the nature of the injuries involved.
A police spokesman said a woman driver was one of the hospitalised crash victims.
It is believed she was not seriously injured in the collision.
- 1 See inside £1.65m Ipswich home with swimming pool and games room
- 2 Ipswich girl with cyst on brain struggling to get diagnosis
- 3 7 things around Ipswich which are among the best in the country
- 4 Police carry out 'pre-planned' operation in Felixstowe road
- 5 New 99-room Ipswich Travelodge expected to open next year
- 6 Suffolk's top 10 fish and chip shops as voted by our readers - now pick a winner
- 7 Notcutts submit detailed plans for 14 homes on the edge of Ipswich
- 8 Ipswich MP renews support for food van fighting council's plans
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 5 new places to eat and drink in Woodbridge this year
Ipswich police are calling for witnesses to the crash who should call on 01473 613500.