Two hurt in Ipswich smash
TWO people were taken to hospital after being injured in a two car smash in Prince of Wales Drive, Ipswich.The accident happened at around 7.15pm yesterday between an E-reg Volvo and an M-Reg Volkswagen Golf.
TWO people were taken to hospital after being injured in a two car smash in Prince of Wales Drive, Ipswich.
The accident happened at around 7.15pm yesterday between an E-reg Volvo and an M-Reg Volkswagen Golf.
An ambulance spokesman said two ambulances rushed to the scene after a 999 call.
He confirmed two people had been taken to Ipswich Hospital but was unable to provide personal details or the nature of the injuries involved.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said a woman driver was one of the hospitalised crash victims.
It is believed she was not seriously injured in the collision.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Hospital site at St Clement's in Ipswich transformed into homes
- 3 New axe-throwing bar with crazy golf and cocktails could be coming to Buttermarket
- 4 How developers hope to bring 'important' town centre building back to use
- 5 See the faces of the criminals who have been jailed in Suffolk this week
- 6 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 7 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 8 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 9 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 10 Church ripe for homes conversion is under offer
Ipswich police are calling for witnesses to the crash who should call on 01473 613500.