Two injured in Barrack Lane assault
Police called to assault in Ipswich shortly after 9.30pm.
Police are currently investigating an assault in Barrack Lane which left one man with a head injury and another man with a leg injury.
The victim has been taken to hospital with a head injury.
Police confirmed that there are two male suspects, one of which has been taken to hospital for a leg injury.
Neither injuries are thought to be life threatening at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 4 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 5 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 6 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 7 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 8 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 9 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 10 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store