Two killed in collision
A MAN has been arrested following a collision in which two people were killed.Norfolk police are currently at the scene of the traffic accident which happened at around 11.20pm on Wednesday on the A47 near Wisbech.
A MAN has been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving following a collision in which two people were killed.
A man and a woman were killed, and another woman taken to hospital after the collision between a Ford Ka and a Jeep Grand Cherokee on the A47 close to Wisbech.
The male driver of the Jeep was arrested at the scene of the crash by Norfolk police officers.
The man and woman who were killed were both travelling in the Ford.
The accident happened at around 10pm on Wednesday and the road was closed until around 8.45am this morning .
Officers are this morning informing families of the deceased and no names will be released until they have done so.
- 1 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 2 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 3 Family's gratitude after Christmas samaritan's £50 act of kindness
- 4 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 5 Police 'concerned' for missing 15-year-old who was last seen a week ago
- 6 Beautiful new bottomless brunches launch at Ipswich bar
- 7 Speed limit on Orwell Bridge reduced as Storm Barra hits region
- 8 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 9 When will my bins be collected this Christmas?
- 10 Former camera shop Jessops cited for three flats in Ipswich