Two killed on A140
TWO men were killed after a crash on the A140 when a car collided with a motorcyclist waiting to pull out on to the road.The accident happened at the entrance to Dunston Hall, in Norfolk, on Saturday at around 8.
TWO men were killed after a crash on the A140 when a car collided with a motorcyclist waiting to pull out on to the road.
The accident happened at the entrance to Dunston Hall, in Norfolk, on Saturday at around 8.25pm.
It is believed the accident happened when a burgundy coloured Peugeot 306 was travelling south towards Ipswich.
A black Honda 125cc motorcycle had come from the direction of Dunston Hall and was waiting at the driveway to pull onto the A140.
Police believe the 33-year-old driver of the car lost control and hit the motorbike. The driver and the 26-year-old motorcyclist died.
Two boys in the car were also injured but their injuries were not life-threatening.
- 1 'Really concerning' – Shock after machete attack at Ipswich sports centre
- 2 Boys, 15 and 16, arrested after man injured in machete attack in Ipswich
- 3 Popular family-run butchers announces closure
- 4 Hunt for convicted murderer released on temporary licence in Ipswich
- 5 85 school children under 4 suspended in Suffolk
- 6 Two teenagers charged after man injured in machete attack
- 7 Firefighters tackling fire near popular Suffolk hotel and spa
- 8 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 9 Can you spot yourself in our Festival of Wheels gallery?
- 10 New details of plans to convert Ipswich church into music venue revealed
Police wish to speak to any witnesses to the crash, anyone who saw the manner of driving of either of the vehicles beforehand or anyone who has any information relating to the accident.
If you can assist the police call Pc Andy Hughes at Central Area Road Policing on 0845 4564567.