Two killed on A140
TWO men were killed after a crash on the A140 when a car collided with a motorcyclist waiting to pull out on to the road.The accident happened at the entrance to Dunston Hall, in Norfolk, on Saturday at around 8.
TWO men were killed after a crash on the A140 when a car collided with a motorcyclist waiting to pull out on to the road.
The accident happened at the entrance to Dunston Hall, in Norfolk, on Saturday at around 8.25pm.
It is believed the accident happened when a burgundy coloured Peugeot 306 was travelling south towards Ipswich.
A black Honda 125cc motorcycle had come from the direction of Dunston Hall and was waiting at the driveway to pull onto the A140.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe the 33-year-old driver of the car lost control and hit the motorbike. The driver and the 26-year-old motorcyclist died.
Two boys in the car were also injured but their injuries were not life-threatening.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 4 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 5 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 6 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 9 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 10 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
Police wish to speak to any witnesses to the crash, anyone who saw the manner of driving of either of the vehicles beforehand or anyone who has any information relating to the accident.
If you can assist the police call Pc Andy Hughes at Central Area Road Policing on 0845 4564567.