Two men in hospital after road accidents
ONE man was today taken to Ipswich Hospital after being involved in collision with a car.The man was from the Ipswich area and suffered head injuries.
ONE man was today taken to Ipswich Hospital after being involved in collision with a car.
The man was from the Ipswich area and suffered head injuries.
The accident, which involved a red Renault Clio, took place around 6.15pm at the junction of Bury Road and Goddard Road, Ipswich.
The pedestrian's injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the car is not thought to have been injured.
A tractor driver was also taken to Ipswich Hospital after an accident on the northbound carriageway of the A12 at Hacheston today.
- 1 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 2 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 3 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 4 What happened to Luke Durbin? Mum's renewed appeal 15 years after teenager vanished in Ipswich
- 5 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 Community left heartbroken by loss of mum Jessica
- 8 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 9 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 10 Suffolk man buys rare Mini built to mark Queen's Silver Jubilee for £10k
His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
The accident, involving a green Ford Focus estate and a Massey Ferguson 1200 tractor, occurred around 5.25pm.
The northbound carriageway of the A12 was closed for around 45 minutes.