Two men in hospital after road accidents
ONE man was today taken to Ipswich Hospital after being involved in collision with a car.The man was from the Ipswich area and suffered head injuries.
ONE man was today taken to Ipswich Hospital after being involved in collision with a car.
The man was from the Ipswich area and suffered head injuries.
The accident, which involved a red Renault Clio, took place around 6.15pm at the junction of Bury Road and Goddard Road, Ipswich.
The pedestrian's injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the car is not thought to have been injured.
A tractor driver was also taken to Ipswich Hospital after an accident on the northbound carriageway of the A12 at Hacheston today.
- 1 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 2 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 3 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 4 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 5 Work to start on 150 new Ipswich council homes next year
- 6 Family concerned after 15-year-old girl reported missing from Ipswich
- 7 New homes and dormitory block planned for Ipswich school site
- 8 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 9 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: Burglar, dangerous driver and drug dealer put behind bars
His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
The accident, involving a green Ford Focus estate and a Massey Ferguson 1200 tractor, occurred around 5.25pm.
The northbound carriageway of the A12 was closed for around 45 minutes.