Two on the run from Hollesley Bay
POLICE were today hunting two men who absconded from Hollesley Bay open prison.Paul Anthony Fleet, 39, who was serving five years for wounding with intent, and Terry Glynn Waterman, 38, who was serving eight years for robbery, were both discovered missing at 7.45am yesterday.
POLICE were today hunting two men who escaped from Hollesley Bay open prison.
Paul Anthony Fleet, 39, who was serving five years for wounding with intent, and Terry Glynn Waterman, 38, who was serving eight years for robbery, were both discovered missing at 7.45am yesterday.
Both were last seen around 8pm on Monday.
Fleet, described as white, 5ft 11ins tall, with dark hair, brown eyes, a thin face and numerous tattoos, has connections to the Thetford area.
Waterman, who has connections to Tilbury in Essex, is white, 5ft 11ins tall, of medium build, with brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone who has information about where they are should call Suffolk police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 3 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences
- 4 Pensioner who was racially abusive has jail sentence cut
- 5 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 6 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?
- 7 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich
- 8 Three kids try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 9 Online shoppers head to Ipswich for big brands like Primark
- 10 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream