Two Suffolk children are missing
POLICE are desperately hunting two children missing from their Suffolk home.Lyndsey Smith, 11, and Lewiss Murray, 14, went missing from their home in Cleveland Road, Lowestoft on Monday.
POLICE are desperately hunting two children missing from their Suffolk home.
Lyndsey Smith, 11, and Lewiss Murray, 14, went missing from their home in Cleveland Road, Lowestoft on Monday.
They had left earlier in the day with a friend of their mother's, who also lives in their Cleveland Road home, to visit another friend in High Wickham.
They were travelling in a green Audi 80, registration number D301 VCF.
You may also want to watch:
Their mother, who had received a call saying that they would be leaving High Wickham at 5.30pm, became increasingly worried when they never returned.
She called the police in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
- 1 Man caught in Ipswich park paedophile sting jailed for more than two years
- 2 Should buses be kept out of Ipswich's Upper Brook Street?
- 3 Ipswich teenage boy arrested over stabbing
- 4 Couple avoid jail for campaign of harassment against neighbour
- 5 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 6 Five of the best places to cure your hangover in Ipswich
- 7 Ipswich lorry drivers raise a glass as haulage firm launches in-house watering hole
- 8 Man taken to hospital after becoming stuck in mud in Ipswich riverbank
- 9 Farmland 'years away' from development, says builder
It is believed the children might be in the Doncaster area visiting another friend.
Anyone with information should contact Suffolk police on 01473 613500.