Two Suffolk children are missing
POLICE are desperately hunting two children missing from their Suffolk home.Lyndsey Smith, 11, and Lewiss Murray, 14, went missing from their home in Cleveland Road, Lowestoft on Monday.
POLICE are desperately hunting two children missing from their Suffolk home.
Lyndsey Smith, 11, and Lewiss Murray, 14, went missing from their home in Cleveland Road, Lowestoft on Monday.
They had left earlier in the day with a friend of their mother's, who also lives in their Cleveland Road home, to visit another friend in High Wickham.
They were travelling in a green Audi 80, registration number D301 VCF.
Their mother, who had received a call saying that they would be leaving High Wickham at 5.30pm, became increasingly worried when they never returned.
She called the police in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
- 1 Six arrested following two incidents involving knives in Ipswich
- 2 Drug dealers jailed after police seize cocaine from van and home
- 3 Two men spit at victim and demand money near Ipswich Waterfront
- 4 When and where will the thunderstorms hit Suffolk?
- 5 Missing 17-year-old girl found safe and well
- 6 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 7 Go-ahead for business park project that could create 350 jobs in Ipswich
- 8 7 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 9 Racing bike worth more than £1,000 stolen outside Sainsbury's in Ipswich
- 10 Three supercars pulled over in village for having no front number plates
It is believed the children might be in the Doncaster area visiting another friend.
Anyone with information should contact Suffolk police on 01473 613500.