Two Suffolk children are missing
POLICE are desperately hunting two children missing from their Suffolk home.Lyndsey Smith, 11, and Lewiss Murray, 14, went missing from their home in Cleveland Road, Lowestoft on Monday.
POLICE are desperately hunting two children missing from their Suffolk home.
Lyndsey Smith, 11, and Lewiss Murray, 14, went missing from their home in Cleveland Road, Lowestoft on Monday.
They had left earlier in the day with a friend of their mother's, who also lives in their Cleveland Road home, to visit another friend in High Wickham.
They were travelling in a green Audi 80, registration number D301 VCF.
You may also want to watch:
Their mother, who had received a call saying that they would be leaving High Wickham at 5.30pm, became increasingly worried when they never returned.
She called the police in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
- 1 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 2 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 3 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 4 Man caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 5 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 6 Cyclist suffers injuries after crash in Ipswich
- 7 WATCH: Family of wild foxes caught on camera in Ipswich garden
- 8 Ipswich primary school goes green for classmate with hearing loss
- 9 Man smashed ATM screen at service station after not receiving cash
- 10 How does traffic congestion in Ipswich compare to pre lockdown?
It is believed the children might be in the Doncaster area visiting another friend.
Anyone with information should contact Suffolk police on 01473 613500.