Two-vehicle crash outside Nacton Road Tesco Express in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services attended a two-vehicle collision in Nacton Road in Ipswich this afternoon.
Police were called at around 12.50pm today, Sunday February 4, to the collision close to Tesco Express.
According to a spokeswoman for Suffolk Police, one lane of the road was closed while crews worked at the scene
She said the East of England Ambulance Service were also sent.
“Were were called to an road traffic collision on Nacton Road outside Tesco,” she said.
“Both parties are out of their vehicles with only minor injuries.
“Recovery arrived at 3.01pm and the road was closed while the vehicles were taken away.”
- 1 Cannabis dealer jailed after being caught with drugs in Range Rover
- 2 Suffolk M&S stores to stay open as Colchester shop closes down
- 3 Man who attacked partner after she travelled 10 hours to see him is jailed
- 4 Neighbours raised alarm after man not seen for several days
- 5 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 6 Revealed: The top serious crash hotspots in Ipswich
- 7 Planning application for new Taco Bell in Ipswich expected 'imminently'
- 8 Teenage boys arrested after police seize suspected class A drugs in Ipswich
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 Mercedes and Vauxhall flip over after crash in busy Ipswich road
She said a highways team turned up at around 3.10pm to clear debris from the road.
It was reopened to traffic at around 3.15pm.
If you witnessed the collision call Suffolk police on 101.