Two-vehicle crash outside Nacton Road Tesco Express in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services attended a two-vehicle collision in Nacton Road in Ipswich this afternoon.
Police were called at around 12.50pm today, Sunday February 4, to the collision close to Tesco Express.
According to a spokeswoman for Suffolk Police, one lane of the road was closed while crews worked at the scene
She said the East of England Ambulance Service were also sent.
“Were were called to an road traffic collision on Nacton Road outside Tesco,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“Both parties are out of their vehicles with only minor injuries.
“Recovery arrived at 3.01pm and the road was closed while the vehicles were taken away.”
- 1 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 2 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 3 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 6 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 7 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 8 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 9 Trucker ran eBay scam selling straps used for securing heavy loads
- 10 Four men released following death of man at Felixstowe lorry park
She said a highways team turned up at around 3.10pm to clear debris from the road.
It was reopened to traffic at around 3.15pm.
If you witnessed the collision call Suffolk police on 101.