Woman taken to hospital after two-car crash in Felixstowe Road
- Credit: ARCHANT
A woman was taken to hospital following a two-vehicle crash in Ipswich.
Police, the ambulance service and fire service were called to Felixstowe Road in the town just after 4pm. The crash happened near Domino’s Pizza.
One woman suffered pelvic injuries which are not thought to be life-threatening, according to a Suffolk police spokesman.
Two Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service crews from Ipswich East and Princes Street attended but were stood down at 4.22pm.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We were called to reports of a road traffic accident in Felistowe Road, Ipswich, this afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
“We treated one woman at the scene and took her to Ipswich Hospital for further treatment.”
- 1 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 2 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 5 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 6 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 7 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 8 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 9 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 10 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?