Two women held after alleged attack
TWO women are in police custody today after an alleged attack in Chantry in Ipswich.
TWO women are in police custody today after a 37-year-old was allegedly attacked in Ipswich.
The women, aged 20 and 37, were arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm after the alleged attack in Chantry, which police said may have involved a stabbing.
The man was taken to Ipswich Hospital, suffering from a leg wound, and was later released.
Police were called between 10.30pm and 11.10pm last night.
Part of Pelican Close and Sheldrake Drive, near Chantry School, are currently closed off.
- 1 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 2 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 3 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 4 'My life is hard enough' - Suffolk disabled dad struggles to repair home
- 5 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 6 ‘I thought I was going to die’ - Woman feels let down after spiking
- 7 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 8 Emergency roadworks on busy Ipswich street to fix leaking water main
- 9 Man acted as lookout while accomplice robbed Ipswich store
- 10 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas