UK: Fourteen hopefuls enter the Big Brother house - including a teen brain-box, a model, a wrestler and a belly dancer
UK: Fourteen contestants have walked through the doors of the Big Brother house to take part in the new series.
- Maisy James, 19, from Bromley in Kent.
The Abercrombie and Fitch store model describes herself as “naturally clever, self-assured and confident” and hates it when people write her off as a dumb blonde.
- Aden Theobald, 18, from Enfield in north London.
The teenage brainbox has an IQ of over 160 and describes himself as a ladies’ man and “the kindest person you would ever meet”.
- Harry Blake, 22, from Cheshire.
- 1 Cannabis dealer jailed after being caught with drugs in Range Rover
- 2 Suffolk M&S stores to stay open as Colchester shop closes down
- 3 Man who attacked partner after she travelled 10 hours to see him is jailed
- 4 Neighbours raised alarm after man not seen for several days
- 5 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 6 Revealed: The top serious crash hotspots in Ipswich
- 7 Teenage boys arrested after police seize suspected class A drugs in Ipswich
- 8 Planning application for new Taco Bell in Ipswich expected 'imminently'
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 Mercedes and Vauxhall flip over after crash in busy Ipswich road
Entrepreneur Harry said he is “150% Conservative” and said he wants to bring a touch of class to the house.
- Louise Cliffe, 25, from Manchester.
Glamour girl Louise gave up her plans to join the army when she started a modelling career which has seen her crowned Miss Manchester.
- Anton Murphy, 23, from Peckham in south London.
Anton swapped the mean streets of the inner-city for a place at a private school and then university.
- Alex Rose, 18, from South Shields.
Alex is obsessed with the colour pink and owns a convertible with “Barbie” emblazoned down the side.
- Heaven Africa, 30, from London.
The model turned healer describes herself as “a different species, certainly not human”.
- Thomas O’Connell, 20, from Solihull in the West Midlands.
The university dropout loves being the centre of attention. He claims to have once challenged Ms Dynamite to a dance-off and said she refused because “clearly she knew she’d lose”.
- Rebeckah Vaughan, 28, from the Wirral.
The club hostess admits to enjoying the finer things in life and is most proud of buying herself a detached six-bedroom house complete with a walk-in wardrobe stuffed full of designer gear.
- Mark Henderson, 28, from Windsor in Berkshire.
The sales assistant from describes himself as “a modern day jester”. He has a soft spot for animals and once resuscitated a frog but is scared of egg whites because he does not “like the way it moves”.
- Faye Palmer, 19, from Tamworth in Staffordshire.
The teenager is a competitive wrestler and gets into the ring under the name Darcy Steele.
- Jay McKray, 27, from Newcastle.
The jack of all trades lists his occupation as plumber, fitness instructor, DJ and barber.
- Tashie Jackson, 21, from Oxford.
Tashie speaks five languages and is a keen belly dancer. She has also appeared as an extra in a Harry Potter movie and is teetotal.
- Aaron Allard-Morgan, 30 from Weston-super-Mare.
The dad-of-one dashed back from a holiday in Ibiza when he found out he was going to be in the house. He hates swearing and said his perfect job would be a professional football manager or Prime Minister.