Unregulated fireworks bang out of order
SPARE a thought for those around you when letting-off fireworks.That is the message today from an Ipswich man who is fed-up with the constant barrage of fireworks.
By Georgina James
SPARE a thought for those around you when letting-off fireworks.
That is the message today from an Ipswich man who is fed-up with the constant barrage of fireworks.
The Ipswich man who wishes to remain anonymous believes the traditional fun and excitement associated with bonfire night has gone out of the window and is no longer confined to a special occasion.
He was speaking after another noisy weekend kept youngsters awake and terrified pets around the area.
Tempers are rocketing in Ipswich with firework fiends continually letting-off powerful rockets and bangers throughout the year.
- 1 Mercedes and Vauxhall flip over after crash in busy Ipswich road
- 2 Long delays on A14 near Ipswich after police called to hole in the road
- 3 Suffolk M&S stores to stay open as Colchester shop closes down
- 4 Suffolk's top 10 fish and chip shops as voted by our readers - now pick a winner
- 5 Calls to crush and seize cars to tackle ongoing anti-social behaviour
- 6 Ipswich drug dealer found with 30 bags of cocaine jailed
- 7 Ipswich residents' frustration over parking chaos
- 8 Warehousing units take shape at Ipswich as demand rockets
- 9 24-year-old man banned from driving for three years
- 10 Tributes to Ipswich's 'Mr Buses'
See tonight's Evening Star for full story…