Update: All lines reopen between Felixstowe and Ipswich after urgent track repair work
- Credit: Archant
Train services between Ipswich and Felixstowe are returning to normal after urgent repair work on the track caused cancellations this morning.
Services were cancelled or delayed at short notice after the problem between Trimley and Felixstowe was reported at around 10am.
Network Rail engineers carried out urgent repair work and all lines have now re-opened.
Disruption is expected until midday.
Replacement bus services were in operation in both directions during the disruption.
You may also want to watch:
The next train to run is the 11.55am Ipswich to Felixstowe service.
An Abellio Greater Anglia spokesman said: “We are sorry if your journey is affected by this problem.”
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 5 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 6 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 7 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 8 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 9 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 10 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13