Update: Motorists cut free and taken to hospital after three-car crash in White House Road in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Two motorists cut free from the wreckage of a three-vehicle crash in Ipswich are in hospital.
Emergency crews were called to the collision in White House Road at around 4.20pm today.
The road was closed as firefighters used cutting equipment to gain access to a Perodua to release two people, both thought to be men, who were trapped.
They suffered injuries not thought to be life-threatening and were taken to Ipswich Hospital.
The collision took place near the Norwich Road junction, it is believed.
You may also want to watch:
Police said a woman involved in the crash also suffered minor injuries.
A silver BMW and a red Citroen were also involved in the collision.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 3 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 10 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
The road had re-opened by 5.30pm.