Update: Motorists cut free and taken to hospital after three-car crash in White House Road in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Two motorists cut free from the wreckage of a three-vehicle crash in Ipswich are in hospital.
Emergency crews were called to the collision in White House Road at around 4.20pm today.
The road was closed as firefighters used cutting equipment to gain access to a Perodua to release two people, both thought to be men, who were trapped.
They suffered injuries not thought to be life-threatening and were taken to Ipswich Hospital.
The collision took place near the Norwich Road junction, it is believed.
Police said a woman involved in the crash also suffered minor injuries.
A silver BMW and a red Citroen were also involved in the collision.
- 1 Man detained after early morning incident in Ipswich road
- 2 Firefighters called to Ipswich house fire
- 3 7 roadworks for drivers in Suffolk to be aware of this week
- 4 Baby and toddler retailer Mamas & Papas set for Ipswich return
- 5 Woman injured after leg bitten by dog in Ipswich
- 6 Man who stole over £1,000 in power tools jailed for 876 days
- 7 New 99-room Ipswich Travelodge expected to open next year
- 8 Boy, 14, arrested after serious sex attack in Suffolk town is released
- 9 Some East of England Co-op stores unable to take cash
- 10 'Amazing start' for baker who sells treats out of horsebox
The road had re-opened by 5.30pm.