Update: Normal service resumes between Ipswich and Felixstowe after cancellations
- Credit: Lucy taylor
Train operator Greater Anglia has apologised after services between Ipswich and Felixstowe were cancelled this morning.
Bus replacements were arranged after a “train fault” led to the disruption in both directions from around 7.30am.
A normal service resumed shortly before 9am.
In a statement, Greater Anglia said: “Train services between Ipswich and Felixstowe are now running normally.
“Customers are advised train services between Ipswich and Felixstowe will commence with the 8.58am Ipswich to Felixstowe and the 9.28am Felixstowe to Ipswich
“We are sorry if your journey was affected by this problem.
“We would like to make you aware of our delay repay policy which can be found on the Abellio Greater Anglia website:
- 1 Woman jailed for having sex with Ipswich schoolboy
- 2 Group of youths seen carrying weapons in Ipswich park
- 3 Road closure 'chaos' for residents during fibre works
- 4 Police launch appeal to identify man after incident in Ipswich
- 5 Man who sexually assaulted toddler in the street could be jailed
- 6 Ice cream kiosk at Suffolk beauty spot destroyed in arson
- 7 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 8 First look at 172-bed student accommodation plan
- 9 Education 'exemplary' at Outstanding Ipswich academy
- 10 Animal sex charges against Kesgrave vet dropped, but child images admitted