US: New Apple iPad is unveiled - with promise gadget has taken technology to a new level
US: Technology giant Apple unveiled a new iPad today that it said will take tablet computers to “a whole new level”.
The computer will have higher resolution than ever before, a video recorder and a camera with auto focus and auto exposure.
Speaking via a video link from California, the company’s CEO Tim Cook said: “It is amazing, we’re taking it to a whole new level.”
The new iPad will also have “voice dictation” which allows people to dictate straight to their computer rather than type.
Another feature is a high speed 4G wireless network which will allow users to download pictures and films quicker than before.
You may also want to watch:
The tablet, which weighs 1.4lbs, will go on sale in the UK on March 1 for between 499 US dollars to 829 US dollars.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 3 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 4 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 5 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 6 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 7 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 8 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 9 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 10 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high