Man suffers life-changing injury after van ends up on its side in Ipswich
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A man was taken to hospital after a van he was travelling in was involved in a collision in Ipswich and later ended up on its side.
The collision took place on Friday October 12 at 6.10pm.
A white LDV van was travelling away from the town on Tuddenham Road was involved in a minor collision with another vehicle but failed to stop. The van then continued into Humber Doucy Lane before coming to a stop and ending up on its side.
The three occupants of the van left the scene on foot.
One man was located by police nearby a short time later and was taken to hospital having sustained a life-changing injury to his arm.
You may also want to watch:
The National Police Air Service (NPAS) helicopter was deployed to assist in the search for the two other people but they are outstanding at this time and police are concerned for their well-being.
The white van was displaying registration plate number KM56 ELV.
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 5 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 6 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 7 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 8 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 9 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
- 10 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
Witnesses or anybody who may have dash-cam or mobile phone footage captured in the vicinity around the time of the collision are asked to call the Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101 quoting reference CAD 387 of 12 October. Alternatively, you can email PC Hurry at email@example.com