Victim's son in murder quiz
A PENSIONER'S son is being questioned by detectives today on suspicion of murdering his father, The Evening Star reveals today.Russell Harvey, 73, was found stabbed in his Ipswich home in the early hours of yesterday morning.
A PENSIONER'S son is being questioned by detectives today on suspicion of murdering his father, The Evening Star reveals today.
Russell Harvey, 73, was found stabbed in his Ipswich home in the early hours of yesterday morning.
The suspect under investigation is believed to be Steven Harvey, one of the victim's three sons.
Officers were called to the house in Rubens Road, in the Gainsborough area of town, at around 2.40am yesterday by ambulance crews.
You may also want to watch:
GET THE FULL STORY IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR
- 1 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 2 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 3 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 4 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 5 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 6 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 7 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 8 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 9 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
- 10 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge