Victim's son in murder quiz
A PENSIONER'S son is being questioned by detectives today on suspicion of murdering his father, The Evening Star reveals today.Russell Harvey, 73, was found stabbed in his Ipswich home in the early hours of yesterday morning.
A PENSIONER'S son is being questioned by detectives today on suspicion of murdering his father, The Evening Star reveals today.
Russell Harvey, 73, was found stabbed in his Ipswich home in the early hours of yesterday morning.
The suspect under investigation is believed to be Steven Harvey, one of the victim's three sons.
Officers were called to the house in Rubens Road, in the Gainsborough area of town, at around 2.40am yesterday by ambulance crews.
You may also want to watch:
GET THE FULL STORY IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR
- 1 Could Aldi closure prompt all change in Ipswich shops?
- 2 Aldi store on Ipswich estate 'set to close within weeks'
- 3 Can you spot yourself in our first class school pictures from 2002?
- 4 Gymophobics ladies' gym in Ipswich set to close down
- 5 Four arrested after drug warrant carried out at Ipswich property
- 6 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 7 Churches prepare to open at Quay Place and the former Odeon cinema
- 8 Mum praises trampoline park after changing rules for autistic son
- 9 Patient visiting rules relaxed at Ipswich and Colchester hospitals
- 10 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions