Victorian Christmas Market at St John’s Church in Felixstowe
- Credit: Gill Atacocugu.
Eagle-eyed shoppers have spent the day looking for the ideal gift at a Christmas market at a church in Felixstowe.
People enjoyed dressing up in period costume for the event at St John’s Church in Orwell Road on Saturday.
Can you spot yourself in our galley?
There were several stalls selling cakes and preserves, jewellery, lothes, books, cards, bric-a-brac and crafts.
Refreshments were also served.
You may also want to watch:
There was also a raffle and a tombola, as well as entertainment from an organist and a choir.
- 1 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 2 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 3 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 6 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 7 Inside a busy GP surgery: From daily abuse to the face-to-face debate
- 8 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 9 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 10 Four men released following death of man at Felixstowe lorry park