The Victorian school house which could be yours for a spare £1million
- Credit: YOPA
If you’ve got a spare £1million, this sweeping Victorian property set off Nacton Heath, Ipswich could be yours.
Kings Park House in Felixstowe Road is set in a lush 1.5acres of beautiful garden, boasting a detached three bed coach house ripe for holiday rental or live in staff.
The main residence was originally a school house and is split into two sections of Kings and Queens Park House, dating back to the 19th century.
The tree-lined shingle driveway has space for over ten vehicles and is shared by the main house and coach house, whilst there is planning permission to convert the cabin into a triple cart lodge.
The house is tastefully fitted with luxurious trappings such as Georgian windows, bespoke fireplaces, vaulted timber ceilings and a grand Canadian Oak staircase.
You may also want to watch:
There are multiple reception rooms, five bedrooms, four en-suite bathrooms and a large open plan kitchen dining room, all with under floor heating and perfect for hosting guests.
The property was recently restored by the seller and is located close to the A12/14 for convenient travel and is expected to go to second home owners from the London area.
- 1 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 2 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 3 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 4 Car rental business set to bring jobs boost
- 5 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 6 Return of live music to continue with one-day Ipswich festival
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: Drug courier and teenage burglar put behind bars
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
It is on the market with YOPA for £1.15m.