Video: Brilliant buskers brighten Ipswich town centre
IPSWICH town centre was drenched in the sounds of Romanian folk music today.
A brilliant trio of musicians provided a vibrant soundtrack to a bright sunny afternoon.
The three instrumentalists; Abel, Robert and Sergio had shoppers beaming from ear to ear and even drew a crowd of admirers.
They call themselves Baietii din Onesti, or ‘honest guys’ and have been playing their chosen instruments since childhood.
Abel, on trumpet, Robert, on tambourine and Sergio, on accordion, say their love of music and travel is what drives their lively sound.
You may also want to watch:
- Did you see the trio? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 9 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 10 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties