Video/Gallery: Zumba flash mob drums up support for Ipswich Race for Life
- Credit: Su Anderson
Around 50 impromptu dancers wowed crowds on Ipswich’s Cornhill with their Zumba moves yesterday afternoon.
The pink-clad ladies’ flash mob was promoting the Cancer Research UK Race for Life in Ipswich, taking place at Trinity Park on June 13-14.
They danced to three songs including a swing medley and Uptown Funk.
Gill Burgess, event manager of the Race for Life, thanked Gaby and Maria from Zumba Ipswich for their support.
She added: “It was absolutely awesome and we had a ball.
You may also want to watch:
“The reaction from the crowds was fantastic – they quickly gathered around and were smiling, clapping and even dancing along. It got a really good response.”
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 5 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 6 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 7 Father and son admit keeping banned weapons at Woodbridge home
- 8 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 9 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
- 10 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths