Village chimney blaze

FIREFIGHTERS were called to Dallinghoo village where a property's chimney was ablaze yesterday.

FIREFIGHTERS were called to Dallinghoo village where a property's chimney was ablaze yesterday.

A ladder and chimney rods were used to put out the fire, in Whitehouse Farm Road, which started at around 8.25pm.

At 7pm, a fire crew spent around 10minutes dealing with a bonfire on Charles Industrial Estate, Stowupland.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter