Visitors set to flock to Felixstowe
ENTHUSIASTS of all things miniature will be blessed with two exhibitions at a Felixstowe church tomorrow .One part of the building will feature a railway model display, while the other will have an exhibition of doll's houses, scale model shops and market stalls.
ENTHUSIASTS of all things miniature will be blessed with two exhibitions at a Felixstowe church tomorrow .
One part of the building will feature a railway model display, while the other will have an exhibition of doll's houses, scale model shops and market stalls.
The events are taking place at Trinity Methodist Church and hall at the junction of Hamilton Road and Orwell Road.
Felixstowe Doll's House Club will be in the church hall from 10am to 2pm.
The 1st Old Felixstowe Brownies will also be displaying models of one-twelfth scale market stalls they have made for a competition. Historian Doreen Rayner will be displaying a model of the old Felixstowe Beach Station.
There will be refreshments and admission is free.
- 1 'He'd be dead' - mum's terror after wave drags her and baby down beach
- 2 Teenager sexually assaulted and then robbed in Ipswich
- 3 Smoke seen across Ipswich as crews tackle large fire
- 4 GALLERY: Photos show devastating aftermath of huge fire near Ipswich
- 5 Ongoing heathland blaze sees 147 calls made to fire service
- 6 Travellers pitch up in one of Ipswich's busiest parks
- 7 Teenager’s 10 year sentence is warning over ‘horrendous’ acid attacks
- 8 Open air theatre coming to Ipswich park later this month
- 9 Redundant care home being used as homes applying for planning after 5 years
- 10 Strong interest expected as 'prime' town centre shop unit hits market with price tag of more than £1m
Next door in the church, the Felixstowe area group of the N Gauge Society will be staging a display of model railway lay-outs, including ones from the Tendring, North Essex and Suffolk groups.
The event is on from 10am to 4pm and admission is £1.