Visitors set to flock to Felixstowe
ENTHUSIASTS of all things miniature will be blessed with two exhibitions at a Felixstowe church tomorrow .One part of the building will feature a railway model display, while the other will have an exhibition of doll's houses, scale model shops and market stalls.
ENTHUSIASTS of all things miniature will be blessed with two exhibitions at a Felixstowe church tomorrow .
One part of the building will feature a railway model display, while the other will have an exhibition of doll's houses, scale model shops and market stalls.
The events are taking place at Trinity Methodist Church and hall at the junction of Hamilton Road and Orwell Road.
Felixstowe Doll's House Club will be in the church hall from 10am to 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
The 1st Old Felixstowe Brownies will also be displaying models of one-twelfth scale market stalls they have made for a competition. Historian Doreen Rayner will be displaying a model of the old Felixstowe Beach Station.
There will be refreshments and admission is free.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 4 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 5 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 6 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 7 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 10 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
Next door in the church, the Felixstowe area group of the N Gauge Society will be staging a display of model railway lay-outs, including ones from the Tendring, North Essex and Suffolk groups.
The event is on from 10am to 4pm and admission is £1.