Vote for your favourite Pigs Gone Wild statue
- Credit: Archant
Everyone has a favourite piggy - but which one is it?
The pigs have gained a cult following over the past few weeks with people choosing their favourites based on the witty names, the characters that inspired the designs or the intricate detail of the art work.
Here we want to know which, from this batch, is your favourite. We will be running another poll each week before the grand final next month.
Vote for your favourite and tell us below why you love that certain piggy.
The Pigs Gone Wild trail runs until September 2, with Ta Ta Trotters taking place over the weekend of September 10 and 11.
You can get involved by downloading the app on your smartphone, or picking up a map and tracking down the pigs around town.
You can also get a special sticker album and collect the stickers - albums are £5 and are available from our offices, East of England Coop branches and St Elizabeth Hospice shops.
- 1 Most desirable places to live in Ipswich according to estate agents
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals locked up so far in 2022
- 3 Plans for 440 homes and visitor centre in Ipswich Garden Suburb submitted
- 4 OPINION: Free sporting activities for children return to Ipswich this summer
- 5 Ipswich Music Day 2022: All you need to know
- 6 Woman 'froze' after seeing masked men with machetes in Ipswich
- 7 Suffolk rail services affected after person hit by a train
- 8 Ipswich singer to perform UK festival tour after scoring club hit
- 9 Ipswich man charged with string of sexual offences
- 10 Woman who stole £24k from school and football club to face sentence
You can claim a free packet of stickers each day by simply cutting out the token printed in the EADT and Ipswich Star.
There are 85 to collect.
• Remember to send us your pig selfies