Vote for your favourite Pigs Gone Wild statue from these eight designs
- Credit: Archant
Who do you think is your favourite pig in Ipswich’s summer art trail?
The popularity of the Pigs Gone Wild trail is continuing to grow, especially since the launch of the stickers for the accompanying sticker book.
Last week we asked you to choose your favourite from eight of the sculptures – and now we’ve got another batch for you to take a look at.
Out of these pigs, which one most appeals to you?
We will be running a poll each week before the grand final next month.
Vote for your favourite and tell us below why you love that certain piggy.
The Pigs Gone Wild trail runs until September 2, with Ta Ta Trotters taking place over the weekend of September 10 and 11.
- 1 Man in 40s stabbed at town centre multi-storey car park
- 2 Ellie uses 4 tonne truck to make impressive entrance at school prom
- 3 Man 'punched and slashed' in serious assault in car park at Ipswich B&M
- 4 Tent, kitchen units and bedding dumped in 'unsightly' fly-tipping
- 5 Fuel protests: Twelve miles of queues reported on A12
- 6 Ipswich man, 27, arrested after stabbing in Bury St Edmunds car park
- 7 Man order to sign sex offenders' registers for possessing indecent images
- 8 15 of the best photos from Ipswich Music Day 2022
- 9 Burger van owner's anger after thieves steal food from trailer in Ipswich
- 10 Jailed in June: The Suffolk criminals locked up last month
You can get involved by downloading the app on your smartphone, or picking up a map and tracking down the pigs around town.
You can also get a special sticker album and collect the stickers - albums are £5 and are available from our offices, East of England Coop branches and St Elizabeth Hospice shops.
You can claim a free packet of stickers each day by simply cutting out the token printed in the EADT and Ipswich Star.
There are 85 to collect.
• Remember to send us your pig selfies