Vote for your favourite Pigs Gone Wild statue from these eight designs
- Credit: Archant
Who do you think is your favourite pig in Ipswich’s summer art trail?
The popularity of the Pigs Gone Wild trail is continuing to grow, especially since the launch of the stickers for the accompanying sticker book.
Last week we asked you to choose your favourite from eight of the sculptures – and now we’ve got another batch for you to take a look at.
Out of these pigs, which one most appeals to you?
We will be running a poll each week before the grand final next month.
Vote for your favourite and tell us below why you love that certain piggy.
The Pigs Gone Wild trail runs until September 2, with Ta Ta Trotters taking place over the weekend of September 10 and 11.
- 1 'Despicable racism' condemned after letter in post
- 2 Ipswich bricklayer dragged wife out of car before kicking and punching her
- 3 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 4 'It's what I know and love': Former lorry driver opens food truck on A12
- 5 Ipswich man appears in court charged with child sex offences
- 6 Fire crews called to fire on flat balcony in busy Ipswich road
- 7 School in Ipswich 'proud' of good Ofsted report
- 8 Peugeot stolen from Ipswich pub car park
- 9 Homeless man allegedly stabbed man who offered help
- 10 Delays on A14 after Orwell Bridge incident
You can get involved by downloading the app on your smartphone, or picking up a map and tracking down the pigs around town.
You can also get a special sticker album and collect the stickers - albums are £5 and are available from our offices, East of England Coop branches and St Elizabeth Hospice shops.
You can claim a free packet of stickers each day by simply cutting out the token printed in the EADT and Ipswich Star.
There are 85 to collect.
• Remember to send us your pig selfies